Sunday, January 24, 2010

12/30/2009 - Language Test

Here ye, Here ye...Let it be known that Rusty just took her oral test in Sesotho!!!! It's over, and I feel really good about it!
My language testor was a wonderful old gentleman named Ntate Thobosu who made me feel so comfortable in the testing room. The Sesotho words just came flowing out and we rambled on together for at least ten to fifteen minutes!!! We talked about my job in America, Basotho food, my children in America, etc, etc, etc. and I understood it ALL! I am so happy! Of course I won't find out until much later in the day whether or not I passed the test (after all 29 of us have been tested), but I don't care...I'm just so happy that I was able to keep up with the conversation.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my family and friends. Life is GOOD! Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment